Troy Lee Designs SE4 Yamaha RS1 Polyacrylite Youth Off-Road Helmets
SE4 POLYACRYLITE YAMAHA RS1 YOUTH HELMET.
Weighing in at 1325 grams, the SE4 Youth Polyacrylite Yamaha RS1 helmet delivers many of the top-shelf features developed for the SE4 Carbon/Composite, including MIPS safety technology to reduce internal head injury by absorbing rotational impact force. The Polyacrylite Youth RS1 combines sharp-looking Yamaha graphics and the SE4's advanced features that Yamaha riders are sure to appreciate.
- Racing-inspired graphics featuring Yamaha's distinctive matte blue and white colorway with TLD's signature fit and finish that looks like it belongs on the factory-backed team
- Durable, lightweight Polyacrylite shell reduces cost without compromising rider safety
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) liner absorbs rotational force that would otherwise transfer to the brain, helping reduce the risk of concussion and internal head trauma
- Chinbar reinforced with EPP foam liner for improved durability without excess weight
- Efficient negative pressure ventilation system routes cooling airflow through 16 high-flow intake ports and six exhaust vents
- Anatomical 3D contoured cheek pads offer fine-tuned anatomical fit and feature quick-release functionality to facilitate safer helmet removal by EMS responders
- Removable cheekpads and headliner
- Two sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Exceeds certifications for DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05
- 1325 grams/2.9 lbs
- Colors: Blue
- Sizes: Medium, Large
- SKU: 112645333, 112645334